eRegulatory & Document Management: How Leading Sites Fuel Productivity with Complion
Presented by: Rick Arlow, Founder & CEO of Complion, Inc.
Research Coordinators, Administrators, Clinical Staff and Site Managers face immense pressure to get more done with limited time and resources. One of the most time-consuming areas in research is in the processing and managing of regulatory documentation.
In this webinar Complion Founder and CEO Rick Arlow, will explore new and innovative ways sites are fueling productivity, improving compliance and ensuring standardization across their institution with Complion's eRegulatory and Document Management system.
Learn how leading sites use Complion to:
- Standardize and streamline documentation across multiple locations and/or satellite sites
- Free up busy staff from time spent collecting signatures, routing and filing documents
- Enable physicians to quickly review and sign-off on documents, wherever they are
- Ensure nothing gets missed with automated reminders, workflows, and dashboard reporting
- Remove bottlenecks by automatically providing the right people with access to documents they need, instantly
- Integrate with CTMS, IRB or other systems to eliminate redundancy and ensure one source of the truth
- Improve compliance by ensuring every document is automatically named and filed to the right location
Access webcast now!
About the Presenter: Complion founder Rick Arlow was immersed in clinical research during a NIH funded MD/PhD medical scientist training program at Case Western Reserve University, which resulted in publications with several leading journals including Neuroscience. Although he loved the work, he was shocked at how cumbersome operations and regulatory compliance were for the research sites and how much time was wasted on manual tasks and paper binders.
Inspired by his experience and drawing on his engineering background, Rick put together a world-class team experienced in clinical research and enterprise content management to build Complion, a document management and workflow platform. Built specifically around the needs of clinical research sites, Complion helps reduce regulatory burden, improve compliance and streamline operations. Since its founding, Complion has grown to be the industry-leading solution used by physicians, hospitals, academic medical centers, health systems and cancer centers around the country.
Rick is a frequent lecturer for several professional research organizations including ACRP, MAGI and SCRS. He was involved with a biotech business resulting in several patents and was recognized in Business Week’s “Top 25 Under 25 Entrepreneurs”. Rick takes great pride in Complion’s contributions to the research community and their mission to improve patient outcomes and expand medical knowledge.